Phone: (417) 272-8245
- B.S. Elementary Education- Southwest Missouri State
- Masters Degree in Educational Leadership - Lindenwood University
- Specialist Degree in Educational Administration - Lindenwood University
- 2002-2007: Third Grade Teacher - Logan-Rogersville School District
- 2007-2009: Elementary and Middle School Assistant Principal - Reeds Spring School District
- 2009-2013: Reeds Spring Primary School Principal
- 2013-Present: Reeds Spring Middle School Principal
- Spending time with my wife and four kids
- Participating in Church events - teach both adult and children classes
- Follow all sports, especially St. Louis Cardinals baseball
- I believe students learn best in an environment where they feel comfortable to take risks with their learning while being engaged in the content. Through the use of technology, we will better address the interest of our students with highly engaging lessons tapping into their strengths. In order to create this environment for students, teachers must also demonstrate the ability to take risks with their instruction and reflect on their practices to create an optimum learning environment for students.
I will lead the Middle School Staff by being a model of technology integration throughout the 1:1 implementation. Modeling these skills and strategies will help create the environment and expectations needed to be a technology rich school. I will also provide necessary learning opportunities for the teachers to expand their knowledge and confidence in an effective 1:1 environment.
Teachers at Reeds Spring Middle School will reflect on their teaching pedagogy to shift their instruction towards technology integration. Teachers will design lessons to promote student engagement through the use of technology. We will also consistently evaluate our integration and make changes necessary to continue improvement.